The Real Estate Agent Selection Process:
So, you reached a decision that it's time to sell your home.
- Great! Now what?
- How do you select a real estate agent?
- Who do you know that has worked with a real estate agent in the area?
These are all excellent questions. Selling and moving can be one of the most stressful things a person can do in their lifetime. It's a major decision. Hiring the right real estate professional can make this process smooth transition.
Tips for finding the right Realtor:
- Ask friends and co-workers if they recommend any Realtors. A client who was happy with their Realtor will be thrilled to refer them to another client.
- Meet with multiple agents individually to get a feel for their personalities. Do you “click” with one person in particular?
- Explain your goals, needs and expectations during this meeting. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Listen to the agents you have selected and how they work. What is their experience? Are they a good match for you? What should you expect from them?
- Read reviews written by past clients who have gone through the selling process with the Realtor you are considering.
- Consider any suggestions the Realtor gives you to improve the sales process. Remember, this is their line of expertise and their suggestions are based in experience and can help you reach your goal.
In conclusion, finding and hiring the right agent is a key element to creating a smooth transaction before during and especially after an offer has been accepted.
Pfeifer Realty Group listings close faster than other listings for the same List to Sell Price Ratio for a reason...
When you Hire a Pfeifer Realtor, You Hire a Team of Experts:
- Listing Coordinator: schedules photos, video content, inventory, and data entry.
- Marketing Director: enhances your property as it saturates the internet. Should you want open houses our team schedules
- Open House Coordinator: should our seller want open houses we schedule them and market them all in advance.
- Showings & Feedback Coordinator: Our listing agents and office staff inform sellers after all showings.
- Closing Coordinator:Once your property goes under contract, having a team of experts behind you is critical. Our closing coordinator organizes all milestone dates, schedules inspections and surveys (if needed), obtains and delivers reports, HOA documents and all other required paperwork.
Getting to the closing table on time and smoothly requires a diligent organization. The Pfeifer Team is diligent, organized and ready when you are. Since we opened Pfeifer Realty Group, our listings have closed faster for the same list to sell ratio than other island properties due in large part to streamlining the process. We make it easy for other agents to show and sell our listings ensuring that our sellers get to the closing table efficiently.
When you hire the Right Realtor to sell your property, you will be eager to share refer them to family, friends, and neighbors.