Please join Pfeifer Realty Group in supporting Friends in Service Here. Neighbors helping neighbors is what this organization represents.
Go F.I.S.H.! Celebration - Island Living for Island Giving Sunday, March 5, 2017, The Sanctuary Golf Club
Your continued support of the Sanibel and Captiva communities makes all the difference in the lives of our island neighbors. Thanks to you, our island youth were able to attend educational field trips and summer camps. Thanks to you, our island seniors received the healthcare products and care they needed. Thanks to you, F.I.S.H. continues to offer over 40 programs and services. Thanks to you, our community is a better place!
The Sanctuary Golf Club will be magically transformed as the 4th Annual Go F.I.S.H.! Celebration takes you to a 'Wizard Of Oz' themed event on Sunday, March 5, 2017. Enjoy an evening of entertainment including the popular "Live Auction" antics of Nicole Decker-McHale and Eric Pfeifer as they always have surprises in store for the attendees.
The Sanibel School Performing Arts Group will entertain guests just before dinner with a special presentation! The only way to view this spectacular performance is to attend the 4th Annual Go F.I.S.H. Celebration!
F.I.S.H. Volunteers and Staff 2016 Summary of Results:
- In 2016, 14,399 service requests were answered by F.I.S.H. for 2,772 individuals
- 502 families visited the F.I.S.H. Food Pantry, utilizing 131,625 pounds of food
- F.I.S.H. volunteers delivered 2,633 meals to our island neighbors through Meals-by-F.I.S.H. Program
- 1,063 backpacks containing weekend food were distributed to our island youth
- F.I.S.H. financially assisted our island youth to attend 703 instances of the After School Program
- F.I.S.H. volunteers provided 7,662 hours of service on behalf of F.I.S.H.
- F.I.S.H. volunteers made 1,345 reassurance calls to our island neighbors
- F.I.S.H. volunteers drove 32,184 miles on behalf of F.I.S.H.
- 102 households received a F.I.S.H. Hurricane Preparedness Resource Packet
- F.I.S.H. Social Workers provided 366 instances of Emergency Financial Assistance
- F.I.S.H. Social Workers provided 1,104 instances of Case Management